Saturday, August 8, 2009

Introduction

This is my first ever blog and I have no idea really what I am doing!

I am a 5/6 teacher. I teach at Talbot Primary School in country Victoria, a small school of about 60 students.

Although I grew up in Melbourne, I have been living in Ballarat for about 8 years, which is about 45 minutes from where I teach.

I have just begun the Graduate Diploma of ICT in Education through Charles Sturt Univeristy.

My first subject in this course is Online Communities, which is why I am beginning this blog now. I am a bit daunted by this subject so far, and am wondering if I should have left this one till last, like some others seem to have done! Anyway, I am hoping the instructions become easier as I muddle my way through the terminology and jargon!

No comments:

Post a Comment