Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Interact Chat 19 Aug

Interact was very easy to log in to and use. It seemed everyone was able to log in and we were all colour coded so it was easy to identify different people. There was also a list of names on the screen to see who was in the chat room at anyone time. I did have a few messages go astray, and still don't know whether others could see these, even though I could not!

Because of so many people, it was at times difficult to understand conversations. I found that by the time I had typed a response and entered it, the conversation had often moved on and my responses seemed irrelevant. Ken tried to control the conversation, but this seemed difficult. We did discuss nings briefly, although this ended up in a communal recitation of Spike Milligan's On the Ning Nang Nong! Nothing wrong with that is there! I admit I hadn't read the topic information at the time of the chat, and therefore found it difficult to discuss the topic anyway. By the looks of it, I think many of us were in this situation!

A copy of the log of conversation is available on the following link.

19Aug09_Log.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment